Next week, I'm going to return to my book review series, "Five Things I Learned From..." to give you a sense of the stuff I've been reading the past year or so. Here's my tentative schedule:
- Monday: Five Things I Learned From Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults, by Jacques Vallée
- Tuesday: Five Things I Learned From Militant Modernism, by Owen Hatherley
- Wednesday: Five Things I Learned from A Trojan Feast: The Food and Drink Offerings of Aliens, Faeries, and Sasquatch, by Joshua Cutchin
- Thursday: Five Things I Learned from America II, by Richard Louv
- Friday: Five Things I Learned from The Marvelous Clouds: Toward a Philosophy of Elemental Media, by John Durham Peters
Thanks to all the folks who purchased me some of these books as gifts for my big 4-0 or otherwise.